Indian Government Scholarship Program for Master’s, Postgraduate and Doctoral Degree study at universities of India, realized by Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) - www.indianembassy.ru, http://iccrindia.net.
Korean Government Scholarship Program for Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Degree study at universities of Republic of Korea
The following universities offer the scholarship:
- Jeju National University (Jeju, Republic of Korea)
- Kangwon National University (Chuncheon, Republic of Korea)
Grants to the University of Helsinki
Deadline for applications: August 31, 2013 .
Helsinki University allocates about 50 grants to students accepted to study at the International Master's program . The size of each grant is 1000-1500 euros. Grants are not intended to cover living expenses , but they will help students to initially settle in Helsinki.
International student grant is available to students accepted in 2013 for training in the following specialties:
- Algorithms and machine learning;
- Art theory, criticism and administration;
- Studies of the atmosphere of the biosphere;
- Bayezianskaya statistics and decision analysis;
- Democracy and global transformation;
- Environment and natural resources;
- Ethnic relations, cultural diversity and integration;
- The study of Europe;
- Food science;
- The science of the forest and wood industry;
- Forestry and Environmental Engineering;
- Information and communication technology;
- Cross-cultural interaction;
- Media and global communication;
- Multidisciplinary studies of urban environmental problems;
- The organization of networks and services;
- International trade law and public international law;
- Religious Roots of Europe;
- Social sciences;
- Space research;
- Theological work in the church and society;
- Translational Medicine.
Criteria: You have the right to apply for a scholarship immediately after you enroll to study at the University of Helsinki. During September, you must submit a plan endorsed by the Department of the personal training and further study in accordance with this plan.