The magazine established in 2012 year, is an electron (also duplicated in traditional hard copy) periodic interdisciplinary scientific publication.
The magazine is reviewed and intended to publish the most important results of research scientists of higher education institutions, research and industrial organizations in the field of architecture, urban planning, regional development, green building, new technology related questions, design, philosophy and sociology of art and architecture, art history, pedagogy of architectural-art education and industry critics.
The magazine is created to consolidate the international scientific community, implement the complex approach to the study of environment and culture formation, organize the new information environment.
ISSN 2304-4799 (online)
We would like to invite you to take part in the "Pacific Journal of Architecture and Urbanism."
N.P. Kradin - doctor of architecture, corresponding member of RAACS, PNU, Khabarovsk
- N.V. Bagrova- doctor of cultural studies, first prorector of Novosibirsk State Academy of Architecture and Fine Arts, Novosibirsk
- L.E. Blyakher- D.Phil, department chairman, Paficic National University, Khabarovsk
- A.G. Bolshakov- doctor of architecture, chairman of Architecture and urban planning department,NR ISTU ,Irkutsk
- Anrong Dang - professor of Tsinghua University, Beijing
- L.G. Diachkova- D.Ed.,professor of Paficic National University, Khabarovsk
- A.P. Ivanova- PhD of architecture, associate professor Paficic National University
- Jose Danilo A. Silvestre - associate professor University of the Philippines, Diliman
- Hiroto Kobayashi - professor of Keio University, Fujisawa
- Hui Lin - professor of the Chinese University of Hong-Kong, Hong-Kong
- V.A. Kolyasnikov- doctor of architecture, professor, USAAA, Yekaterinburg
- N.N. Kradin- Doctor of Historical Sciences, corresponding member of RAS, department chairman of FEFU, Vladivostok
- V.I. Luchkova - PhD of architecture,dean of FAD, Paficic National University, Khabarovsk
- Mikiko Ishikawa - professor of the University of Tokyo, Tokyo
- G.I. Pustovetov- doctor of architecture, corresponding member of RAACS, rector of Novosibirsk State Academy of Architecture and Fine Arts, Novosibirsk
- E.M. Samsonova – PhD of sociological science, associate professor Paficic National University
- Tomoyuki Furutani - professor of Keio University, Fujisawa
- K.G. Turalysov- doctor of architecture, department chairman, SFU, Yakutsk
- Zongbo Tan - professor of Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Wanglin Yan - professor of Keio University, Fujisawa
- A.A. Volk, PNU (translation)
- M.Krivorotko, PNU (translation)
- A.V. Malakhov, PNU (internet support)
- V.S. Portnyagin, PNU (design)
- M.A. Sidelnikova, PNU (design)
- O.V. Talovskaya, PNU (pagination)
- P.C. Zhigarin, PNU (internet support)
- Y.M. Zhogolev, PNU (GIS support)