Procedure of Entering the Russian Federation for International Students and Professors during COVID-19 Pandemic
Dear Students and Professors!
You can arrive to the University only in accordance with the Procedure of Entering for foreign citizens.
We ask you to comply with the rules established for the entry of foreign citizens into the Russian Federation related to preventing the COVID-19spread.
Procedure of Entering for Foreign Citizens
Only for representatives of countries where the epidemiological situation has stabilized. The list of states open for an entry to the Russian Federation.
- No less than 10 days in advance inform the university employee (firstname.lastname@example.org for students of PNU, email@example.com for students of Pedagogical Institute of PNU) about your planned entry into the Russian Federation.
- Receive by e-mail confirmation from the University of filled out special electronic form for crossing the border.
- Provide translation of the COVID-19 vaccination certificate (if any) or translation of medical exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination (if any).
- Take the COVID-19 PCR test no earlier than 72 hours before departure. Be ready to present negative result written in Russian or English at the customs.
- Within 72 hours after entering the territory of the Russian Federation, re-pass the COVID-19 test (PCR method). The fastest way to get a test result is to do express tests. Keep in mind that they might be more expensive.
- You must observe the self-isolation regime at the place of stay until the result of laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR is obtained.
- Please send two negative results for COVID-19, translation of COVID-19 vaccination certificate (if any):
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for students of PNU) or
- email@example.com (for students of Pedagogical Institute of PNU).
- Pass a medical examination (Leningradskya street, 25), get the results of blood test for HIV, Wasserman test (WR), chest photofluorography, dermatologist’s examination.
- In the Student’s medical center (Bondarya street, 4) get a certificate permitting living in the dormitory OR certificate permitting studying in the classrooms (for those who are not going to live in the dormitory).
For medical examination, the following documents must be submitted:
- Results of blood test for HIV,
- Wasserman test (WR),
- Chest photofluorography,
- Dermatologist’s examination
- Medical insurance policy (valid on the territory of Russian Federation)
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate (if any)
- Medical exemption from COVID-19 vaccination (if any)
- Then you are ready to apply for a e-pass.
- You are ready to move to dormitory.
You should observe the following rules and recommendations:
- it is mandatory to use a medical mask in public places
- treat your hands with hand sanitizer
- keep your distance.
In case you have symptoms (weakness, fever, cough, chest pain, loss of smell and taste), you should:
- Stay at home or dormitory room
- Inform your teacher
- Inform manager of the dormitory
- Immediately inform the medical staff or administrator by phone 75-78-69 or call 103 or 112 for emergency ambulance.